follower




you were there to light my day
you were there to guide me through
from my days down and on
_i'll never stop thinking of you_

how can i forget all that
when you're the one who make me smile
you'll always be a part of me
how i wish you were still mine

never will forget the day
how we've met and came this far
we all know we got this feeling
but somehow it has to end up here

i know it's me who said goodbye
and that's the hardest thing to do
cause you mean so much to me
and guide the truth from me to you

for all the things i've done and said
for all the hurt that i've caused you
i hope you will forgive me baby
cause that wasn't what i meant to do


                                                         -aien-

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Free Bulls Eye ani Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Copyright© All Rights Reserved aien daniea